Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Introducing podSessions!

>> The Music Obsession is proud to announce the addition of a new feature and some new contributors for the blog!  Our new feature, podSessions, will be full of music related nonsense brought to you by JP and Mike.  Read a short intro from JP below, then check out the first episode of podSessions which features Wild Rompit!

Salutations, dear listener!

My name is JP Catalanotto, and I'll be hosting podSessions, a brand new podcast presented by The Music Obsession. Here, we'll talk about new music on the local rock scene and ramble about just about anything, all for your listening pleasure.

I've been a Long Island resident all my life and I've played in a multitude of bands, most recently the Dead Echoes with my dear co-host, Mike Kurczak.

So, stick around and grab our sweaty, Sharpie-marked hands as we lead you knee deep into the depths of rock. Just make sure you wear some boots and protective gear.


>> Check out the first episode of podSessions featuring a review of Wild Rompit's recent show at Spike Hill in Brooklyn, NY!





Get Connected with 
Wild Rompit:





 

Get Connected with podSessions:
.


No comments: