Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Song: "Hallelujah" by Panic! At The Disco


>> Following the departure of drummer Spencer Smith, Panic! At The Disco just released a new song titled "Hallelujah."  The song, set to alternating emojis, truly captures a lot of emotion as noted by Brendan Urie in a message to the fans.  You can stream "Hallelujah" below Brendan's note:
Hello my fellow sinners, 
First off, thank you. Thank you for always being there. For speaking your mind. For following what you believe. For allowing me to grow. For granting me the opportunity to live my dream. Words simply can’t express my full appreciation and gratitude for you. 
As I begin what feels like a new chapter of my life, I’m filled with immense excitement and a fresh sense of hope. I’ve seen this band through every phase, every change, every hardship. And yet my appreciation and love grows with every breath. 
So I lift my arms in praise of your greatness. YOU are great. YOU are beautiful. YOU are talented, and smart, and kind, and loving, and generous, and simply amazing. 
And you make me want to scream “HALLELUJAH!” from the top of my lungs with every bit of fervor and strength I possess. And I invite you to join me as you have over and over again. 
So Hallelujah, my fellow sinners. Hallelujah. 
Love,
Brendon Urie
Panic! At The Disco




>> You can view the song's lyrics here. If this isn't enough for you, Panic! has put together a "Say Your Prayers" playlist on Spotify, which you can listen to and follow here



Get Connected:



.

No comments: